In this news letter we give you an update regarding to the latest Corona virus outbreak. Firstly, we will start with some figures.
- The corona virus cases and deaths are rising daily. Reported on Worldometer, you can find the most actual figures.
- In other parts of the world numbers are growing rapidly.
- U.S.A. announces travel from Europe to be restricted amid corona virus threat
- The main epidemic situation is in Wuhan (Hubei province) which is under the government control now. The growth rates of other areas in China is going down now.
- Daily news in China confirmed cases of the coronavirus disease outside Hubei, the epicenter province in the outbreak, have been dropping for 12 consecutive days.
- Lunar New Year holiday extended to Feb. 10th as a measure to contain the novel Coronavirus outbreak. Meanwhile, some other cities like Shanghai postponed the start of the Spring semester at schools to no earlier than Feb.17th. After that, they require all companies not to resume work before Feb.9th.
- A total of 1400 medical workers from the PLA start on Monday Feb. 3rd. They receive and treat patients at Huoshenshan hospital.
- A total of 6,097 medical employees from 26 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, as well as three military hospitals have been sent to the province as of Wednesday 29th of January. They have been dispatched to designated hospitals to join the medical work
- Above all, foreign materials donated by overseas donors for prevention and control of the pneumonia outbreak will be exempted from import tax until late March.
World Health Organization (WHO)
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has named the virus COVID-19.
- The World Health Organization has sent a team of international experts to China. The team, led by Bruce Ayward, a veteran of past public health emergencies, arrived in Beijing on Feb. 10th.
- Director general (Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus) of the WHO came to China on Jan.28th and spoke of the measures taken by China on dealing with the disease, including sharing information internationally.
- In conclusion, the WHO firmly supports the measures taken by the Chinese government to fight against the outbreak, and WHO would like to enhance communication and cooperation with China.
Other questions you may want to know
All our offices around the world are operational. In addition, the whole logistic system is almost back to normal since the beginning of March. Except Hubei province in China.
All the people and governments at all levels are fighting the very serious battle against the outbreak. In other words, with strong resolve, a scientific approach and tailor-made policies, we believe the world will be able to prevail over this outbreak soon. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any requirements or questions.
In this article we will explain the characteristics and features of polyethylene wax (PE wax)….
Evaluation of new light stabilizers
Choosing your product among all available light stabilizers in the market is challenging. Based on…
Light stabilizer 2020
As of June 2020, we expand our product range with the development of, ironically, Light…
Producing sustainable products is a hot topic. Especially in the field of clothes, it all…
Prolong the lifecycle of your engineering plastics
Engineering plastics instead of metal? Yes we can. In this article we will explain why…
UV absorbers in cosmetic industry
Sunscreen is an eternal topic in cosmetics, but it cannot exist without UV absorbers in…
Under current circumstances of the COVID-9, the Chinaplas will be postponed again. The 34th Chinaplas…
Omnistab Additives in Water-based Coatings
Water-based coating are coatings that uses water as a diluent and does not contain organic…
Additives for polyolefins
Polyolefin is a type of polymer of olefins. For example, polypropylene or polyethylene. In this…
Principles of stabilizers
Light stabilizers are important additives in rubber and plastic applications. In this article we focus…
Happy Chinese New Year
It has been a pleasure to work with you this year, we wish you a…
Anti yellowing agents
We launched two anti yellowing agents, Omnistab HN 130 & Omnistab HN 150. Both are…
On behalf of our team: we wish you happy Holidays, all the best to you…
Comparison test PA6 with Omnistab LS 5519
In October we introduced the new light stabilizer for Polamide (PA); Omnistab LS 5519. To…
Light stabilizer for nylon – Omnistab LS 5519
Omnistab LS 5519 is a highly efficient light stabilizer for nylon. For example, polyamide (PA)….
K fair 2019 in Düsseldorf
Your global Partners in Chemicals will be exhibiting at the upcoming K fair in Düsseldorf…
Liquid Anti Oxidant
In the world of additives you see a large group of anti oxidants in powder, granular and flake form. However, if you are looking for a liquid anti oxidant
UV absorber for agriculture film
There are many different UV absorbers, but there is one that really stands out if…
Natural Rubber Latex
Since the start of Partners in Chemicals we offer the market Natural Rubber Latex. Natural…
Explosion Eastern China
An explosion at a pesticide plant in eastern China is the latest in a series…
End of cooperation with the NRC Group
Partners in Chemicals has decided, in mutual agreement with Nordmann Rassmann (NRC), to end our…
Evaluation of three UV absorbers
In this article we evaluate three different UV absorbers. They have advantages and associated characteristics….
High performance light stabilizer for coatings
In this article we highlight the performances of our Omnistab LS 123. This product is…
Near Infrared Absorber for Laser Beam Welding
Laser Technology Laser technology was originally used in 1970 to weld plastic film with CO2…
Update on chemical factory closures in China
The main purpose of China’s “Cease-Work Orders” is to optimize the atmospheric environment and control…
It’s all about people “I believe in an honest and open way of doing business….
Omnistab NIR LW
The right laser absorber The diode laser has a wavelength of 800 ~ 1000nm and…
How to stop the yellowing of polyurethane flexible foam
A great number of manufacturers, including those that make high-grade sponge, have tried different solutions….
Liquid triazine UV absorber
Omnistab UV 400 is a liquid triazine UV absorber for coating products. We specially developed…
Partners in Chemicals presents Together with Longquan Chemicals, our booth in Hall 9.3 on stand…
ITU WPS Gold Coast Recently he participated in the ITU WPS Gold Coast with his…
OMNISTAB UV 1600
Therefore, polymer additives are essential during manufacturing processes. It safeguards the exquisite look of surfaces…
Restrain on Chinese chemical production
The Chinese government started a straightforward campaign to decrease water pollution to control the waste…
ICG Specialty Group expands portfolio
The ICG Specialty Group is a global supplier of polymer additives whose proprietary Omnistab brand…
European Coatings Show 2016
During the European Coatings show we also showed the new generation product: Omnistab NIR. Its…
New environmental laws implemented
Why is the Chinese Chemical industry struggling? “There is still large gap in result between…
Introducing partnership with Deltachem
A Chinese partner of choice “We work with people from the Netherlands, China, Israel, Dubai,…
In 2007 we decided to start ICG Specialty Chemicals selling specialty chemicals and additives under the tradename Omnistab.
Partners in Chemicals expanded its business in Middle East by setting up a branch office in Dubai in 2014.
Our Dubai office gives direct access to the Middle East and Africa. Having warehousing facility in the Dubai Free Zone makes it much easier to import, stock and re-export material to different destinations around the globe.
To serve the American market we have set up our Chicago branch office in 2009.
Deltachem (Qingdao) Co. Ltd. has been established in 2012 but general manager Mr. Mike Zou is already since 2007 a business partner for the Omnistab range.
Deltachem is the partner of Choice for Partners in Chemicals.
Besides being responsible for sourcing new products, supplychain and quality controle Deltachem is also managing the production facilities and handles the technical support.