PS9003 is an ammonia preserved natural rubber latex prepared by special processing and chemical treatment. The latex has low water extractable protein level. PS9003 has been specially developed with the objective for latex compounding to produce dipped goods such as gloves with low water extractable protein. It can also be used for any other application where low protein content natural rubber is required.
More information on PS9003?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.5
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1600
- Ammonia content (%): 0.68
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 31.0
- pH: 10.8
- Extractable protein level (dipped film ca. 0.15mm wet gel leached for 5 mins at 55˚C).: 70 ug/g
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk