Full ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH5001) is a full ammonia prevulcanised natural rubber latex having high modulus and tensile strength properties. Full ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH5001) has been developed specially for the manufacture of catheters.
However, it also can also be used in any products which require stiffer feel or high
More information on PVH5001?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 59.0
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1000 min
- Ammonia content (%): 0.65 Average results
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 32.5 Average results
- pH: 10.8 Average results
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 18.0
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 22.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 55 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 70 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk