Full ammonia prevulcanised natural rubber latex having a medium modulus with excellent resistance to sterilization. Full ammonia PV NRL medium modulus (PVMS) is used in a variety of dipping processes whereby medium modulus is required. Full ammonia PV NRL medium modulus (PVMS) has been specially developed for surgical gloves which have to resist up to 4 cycles of sterilisation*. It is also suitable for industrial gloves and other dipped products where medium modulus and good ageing resistance are required.
*Sterilisation Cycle Test involves:
a) Films immersed in detergent solution for 15 minutes, rinsed in water at 500C,
immersed in detergent for 10 minutes and rinsed in cold water and
b) treated in steam steriliser for 45 minutes at 1200C.
More information on PVMS?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.3
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 800 min
- Ammonia content (%): 0.68
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 30.5
- pH: 10.6
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 13.2
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 25.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 80 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 80 min
- After detergent and steam sterilisation (4 cycles) modulus at 700% elongation: 65 min
- After detergent and steam sterilisation (4 cycles) tensile strenght: 85 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk