High ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH7003) is a high ammonia pre-vulcanised natural rubber latex having high modulus and good ageing property. All ingredients used in High ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH7003) complies with the generally applicable sections of FDA and BGA requirements. High ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH7003) is used in a wide variety of dipping applications whereby high modulus together with high clarity is required. High ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH7003) is particularly suited for condoms manufacture using straight dipping process on horizontal production lines. It can also be used for finger cots and toy casting.
More information on PVH7003?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.5
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1000 Average results
- Ammonia content (%): 0.62 Average results
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 31.0
- pH: 10.8
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 19.2
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 27.0 Average results
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 50 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 80 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk