PVM9001 a high ammonia prevulcanised natural rubber latex having a medium modulus with very high purity/low toxicity rating making it an ideal latex for the production of medical goods. PVH9001 is used in a variety of dipping processes whereby medium modulus is required. It is particularly suitable for all types of gloves and catheter manufacture using the coagulant or straight dipping process. It is also suitable for
medical products where higher purity latex with reduced proportion of non-rubber constituents is required. It is also suitable for dipping electrician glove where low non rubbers are required.
More information on PVH9001?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.3
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1400 Average results
- Ammonia content (%): 0.38
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 32.0
- pH: 10.8
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 11.5
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 28.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 50 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 75 Average results
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk