Low ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH9002) is a low ammonia prevulcanised natural rubber latex having a high modulus specification. Low ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH9002) is a speciality latex useful for dipping and coating applications involving high modulus and excellent ageing. Low ammonia PV NRL high modulus (PVH9002) has been specially developed for catheter manufacture and other dipped medical products where higher purity latex with reduced proportion of non-rubber constituents is required. It is also suitable for dipping electrician glove. The vulcanisation systems used for PVH 9/002 PVultex comply with the generally applicable sections of FDA and BGA requirements.
More information on PVH9002?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.5
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1400 Average results
- Ammonia content (%): 0.35
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 32.5
- pH: 10.8
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 15.0
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 25.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 50 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 75 Average results
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk