Low ammonia PV NRL (PNLF8002) is a low ammonia prevulcanised NR latex. It is compounded using a specialized natural rubber latex without thiazole accelerator. Dipped products manufactured from Low ammonia PV NRL (PNLF8002) by conventional processing techniques should readily meet the EN71-12 standard (Safety of Toys) for the level of extractable nitrosamines and nitrosatables. All ingredients used in this Low ammonia PV NRL (PNLF8002) also complies with BGA recommendations.
More information on PNLF8002?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.3
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1200 average result
- Ammonia content (%): 0.35
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 32.5
- pH: 10.0
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 10.5
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 27.0
- Aged (7 days at 70˚C) % retention of modulus at 700% elongation: 50 min
- Aged (7 days at 70˚C) % retention of tensile strenght: 75 average result
- Total nitrosamines level (mg/Kg): 0.05 max
- Total nitrosatables level (mg/Kg): 1.00 max
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Bulk