Omnistab AN 1520
Multifunctional liquid phenolic antioxidant. It effectively protects the substrate against thermo-oxidative degradation during processing and long-term heat aging. Has an ability to provide both processing and long-term heat aging stability when used alone, at low levels and without co-stabilizers. Used for organic substrates such as elastomers. Can be used with other additives such as secondary antioxidants, light stabilizers and other functional stabilizers. Recommended to be used at dosage of 0.05-0.30%.
More information on Omnistab AN 1520?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 110553-27-0
- Chemical name(s): 4,6-bis(octylthiomethyl)-o-cresol
- Molecular formula: C25H44OS2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 424.75
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 402-860-6
- Content (%): 96.00 min
- Flash point (ºC): 200 min
- Relative density (25°C): 0.97 - 0.99
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 93.00 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Drum