Omnistab AN 1726
Omnistab AN 1726 is a sterically hindered phenolic antioxidant with highly effective stabilization for organic materials. It protects polymers against thermo-oxidative degradation. It imparts non-discoloring and non-staining property. Omnistab AN 1726 shows compatibility with styrene-butadiene-styrene, styrene-isoprene-styrene, natural rubbers, chloroprene rubber, and polyurethane rubbers. It provides light & heat stability, and low volatility.
More information on Omnistab AN 1726?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 110675-26-8
- Chemical name(s): N-PhenylbenzenaMine reactioin products with 2,4,4-triMethylpentene
- Molecular formula: C33H60OS2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 536.96
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 438-600-3
- Content (%): 96.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 28.00
- Specific gravity (40°C g/ml): 0.934
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 99.00 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Drum