Omnistab AN 2246
Omnistab AN 2246 is a highly efficient, nonpolluting anti-oxidant. It is suitable to prevent thermal aging and light aging of polyester chloride, polystyrene, ABS resin, polyoxymethylene and cellulose resin. It is recommended for the manufacture of synthetic rubber, latex, natural rubber, light colored and colored rubber products. The dosage level of Omnistab AN 2246 is 0.3-1.0%.
More information on Omnistab AN 2246?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 119-47-1
- Chemical name(s): 2,2’-Methylenebis(6-tert-butyl-4-methylphenol)
- Molecular formula: C23H32O2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 340.50
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 204-327-1
- Melting point/range (ºC): 124.00 - 128.00
- Moisture content (%): 0.50 max
- Ash (%): 0.20 max
- Moisture content (%): 0.30 max
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton