Omnistab AN 616
Omnistab AN 616 is a butylated reaction product of p-cresol and dicyclopentadiene. Acts as an antioxidant. Possesses high activity and very low volatility. Omnistab AN 616 is used in manufactured goods such as elastic thread, carpet backing, foam rubber mattresses, household and surgical gloves, medical products, baby bottle teats, bath mats, hot water bottles, automotive components, household appliances (gaskets, liners, parts, housing, etc.).
More information on Omnistab AN 616?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 68610-51-5
- Chemical name(s): Poly(dicyclopentadiene-co-p-cresol
- Molecular formula: C10H12-C7H8O-C4H8
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 650.00 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 271-867-2
- Ash (%): 0.15 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 115.00 min
- Heat loss (%): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton