Omnistab AN 80
Omnistab AN 80 acts as a high molecular weight hindered phenolic antioxidant. It provides high heat stability and suppresses initial coloration. It is suitable for the protection of LDPE, ABS & PET. Omnistab AN 80 is recommended for high temperature polymers such as PP, HDPE, LLDPE, HIPS, PBT, POM, PA, PU and nylon.
Particularly suitable for processing and aging conditions where high loadings, low volatility and good compatibility are required.
Particularly suitable for polymers that are exposed to high temperatures and/orsevere conditions during processing and/or in use.
More information on Omnistab AN 80?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 90498-90-1
- Chemical name(s): 3,9-Bis [1,1-dimethyl-2-[(3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxy-5-methylphenyl) propionyloxy] ethyl]-2,4,8,10-tetraoxaspiro [5.5] undecane
- Molecular formula: C43H64O10
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 740.97
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 410-730-5
- Purity (%): 97.00
- Melting point/range (ºC): 115.00 - 125.00
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 96.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 98.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton