Omnistab AN 800 (DLTDP)
Omnistab AN 800 (DLTDP) is a Dilauryl thiodipropionate. Acts as a secondary thio’s ester antioxidant for organic polymers. Decomposes and neutralizes hydroperoxides, formed by auto-oxidation of polymers. The initial color may be improved. Efficient stabilizer for polyolefins, particularly PP and HDPE. Can be used as a synergist in combination with phenolic antioxidants. Enhances the aging and light stability.
More information on Omnistab AN 800 (DLTDP)?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 123-28-4
- Chemical name(s): Dilauryl thiodipropionate
- Molecular formula: C30H58O4S
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 515 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 204-614-1
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 39.00 min
- Ash content: 0.10 max
- Acid value (mg KOH/g): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton