Omnistab AN 9228
Omnistab AN 9228 can be seen as a phosphite secondary antioxidant. Features of this product are high molecular weight, low volatility and high phosphorus content. Benefits of this antioxidant are superior thermal stability under prolonged high temperature conditions, good atmospheric and in polymer hydrolytic stability. The Omnistab AN 9228 also gives perfect processing protection against discoloration and thermal degradation, good color and melt flow stability. Frequently used in powder coatings.
More information on Omnistab AN 9228?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 154862-43-8
- Chemical name(s): Bis (2,4-dicumylphenyl) pentaerythritol diphosphite
- Molecular formula: C53H58O6P2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 852.97
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 921-072-8
- Melting point/range (ºC): 225
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Bag, Carton