Omnistab LS B 111
Omnistab LS B 111 is a synergistic mixture of the Omnistab LS 622 & Omnistab LS 119. Acts as an excellent light stabilizer. Exhibits outstanding extraction resistance, low gas fading and low pigment interaction. Provides exceptional ancillary properties such as performance in agricultural, especially mulch applications. Omnistab LS B 111 is particularly well suited for PP fibers and applications with moderate chemical exposure, as in some agricultural applications. Recommended dosage level is 0.05-1.5%.
More information on Omnistab LS B 111?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 106990-43-6 & 65447-77-0
- Chemical name(s): 1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6-triamine,N,N'''-[1,2-ethane-diyl-bis[[[4,6-bis-[butyl(1,2,2,6,6-pentamethyl-4-piperidinyl)amino]-1,3,5-triazine-2-yl]imino]-3,1-propanediyl]]-bis[N',N''-dibutyl-N',N''-bis(1,2,2,6,6-pentamethyl-4-piperidinyl)] and Dimethyl succinate polymer with 4-hydroxy 126.96.36.199-tetramethyl-1-piperidine ethanol
- Molecular formula: RNH-(CH2)3-NR-(CH2)2-NR-(CH2)3-NHR
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 2286 g/mol & 3100-4000 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 687-680-8 & 401-990-0
- Melting point/range (ºC): 115.00 - 150.00 ⁰C
- Loss on drying (%): 0.50 max
- Ash (%): 0.50 max
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 90.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Product form(s): Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton