Omnistab LS 3853S
Omnistab LS 3853S is a Blend of fatty acids, C12-21 and C18 unsaturated, 2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperdinyl esters. Acts as a high molecular weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS). Exhibits superior solubility and compatibility with polyolefins for fewer problems relating to exudation (blooming) than other low molecular weight HALS. Possesses low volatility and excellent migration to migration. Offers better color stability, gloss retention and property retention.
More information on Omnistab LS 3853S?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 167078-06-0
- Chemical name(s): 2,2,6,6-Teteramethyl-4-piperidinyl stearate
- Molecular formula: C27H53NO2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 423.72
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 605-462-2
- Ash (%): 0.50 max
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 75.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 85.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 128.00-137.00
- Product form(s): Granular
- Packaging option(s):