Omnistab LS 622
Omnistab LS 622 is an oligomeric hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS). Furthermore, it is effective as antioxidant and contributes significantly to the long-term heat stability of polyolefins and tackifier resins. Used for all applications calling for low volatility and minimal migration, because of its oligomeric structure with high molecular weight. Its areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers. In addition Omnistab LS 622 is highly effective in polyacetals, polyamides and polyurethane applications. Recommended dosage level is 0.15-1.2%.
More information on Omnistab LS 622?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 65447-77-0
- Chemical name(s): Butanedioc acid, dimethylester, polymer with 4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidine ethanol
- Molecular formula: (C15H25NO4)n
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 3100.00
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 687-680-8
- Melting point/range (ºC): 50.00 - 70.00
- Transmittance 450 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Ash (%): 0.20 max
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton