Omnistab LS 770
Omnistab LS 770 is bis(2,2,6,6,-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)sebaceate. It is a low molecular weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) for applications demanding particularly high light stability. It provides excellent light stability for thick sections but can also be used for articles with a high surface area such as films and tapes. Omnistab LS 770 is recommended to be used in polypropylene, impact modified PP (TPO), EPDM, polystyrene, impact polystyrene, ABS, SAN, ASA, polyurethanes, and is also effective in polyamides and polyacetals. The recommended concentrations range between 0.1-1.0%, depending on the substrate, processing conditions and application.
More information on Omnistab LS 770?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 52829-07-9
- Chemical name(s): Bis (2,2,6,6,-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl) sebaceate
- Molecular formula: C28H52N2O4
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 480.73
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 258-207-9
- Melting point/range (ºC): 81 - 86
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 96.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton