Omnistab LS 944
Omnistab LS 944 is a high molecular weight oligomeric hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) and heat stabilizer. Shows excellent compatibility, good resistance to extraction and low volatility. Imparts excellent light stability to thin articles, particularly fibers and films. In thick cross sections it is specifically suitable for polyethylene articles. Omnistab LS 944 is highly effective as a long-term thermal stabilizer in thin and thick articles and shows good extraction resistance. Its areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers. In addition in certain instances Omnistab LS 944 is highly effective in polyacetals, polyamides, polyurethanes, flexible and rigid PVC as well as PVC blends and in certain styrenic elastomer. Its recommended dosage is 0.05-1.4%.
More information on Omnistab LS 944?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 71878-19-8/70624-18-9 (US)
- Chemical name(s): Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-s-triazine-2,4-diyl]- [(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl- 4-piperidyl)imino]-hexamethylene-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]]
- Molecular formula: C35H69Cl3N8
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 708.34
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 615-678-9
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Volatiles (%): 1.50 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 110.00 - 130.00
- Transmittance 450 nm (%): 93.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton