Omnistab LS B 783
Omnistab LS B 783 is a synergistic mixture of Omnistab LS 944 and Omnistab LS 622. It is a versatile light stabilizer with good extraction resistance, low gas fading and low pigment interaction. It is particularly well suited for LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE films, tapes and thick sections and for PP films. Omnistab LS B 783 is also the product of choice for thick sections where indirect food contact approval is required. Its areas of application include polyolefins (PP, PE), olefin copolymers such as EVA as well as blends of polypropylene with elastomers, and PA. Recommended dosage level is from 0.05-1.4%.
More information on Omnistab LS B 783?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 65447-77-0 & 71878-19-8/70624-18-9 (US)
- Chemical name(s): Butanedioc acid, dimethylester, polymer with 4-hydroxy-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidine ethanol & Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-1,3,5-triazine-2,4-diyl][(2,2,6,6- tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)imino]-1,6-hexanediyl[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4- piperidinyl)imino]])
- Molecular formula: C15H25NO4 & C35H69Cl3N8
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 3100.00 & 708.34
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 687-680-8/613-797-0/906-172-1 & 615-678-9
- Ash (%): 0.20 max
- Volatiles (%): 1.00 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 90.00
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 90.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton