Omnistab LS B 791
Omnistab LS B 791 is a synergistic mixture of Omnistab LS 944 and Omnistab LS 770. It is an excellent light stabilizer especially for PP thick sections, which offers excellent surface protection. It also shows high stabilization efficiency in PP tapes. Its areas of application are PP, blends of polypropylene with elastomers and PA. It can also be used in styrenic polymers such as ABS, impact polystyrene, etc. Omnistab LS B 791 is suitable for thick sections such as automotive bumpers, fascia, garden furniture etc. Recommended dosage level is 0.1-0.8%.
More information on Omnistab LS B 791?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 71878-19-8 & 52829-07-9
- Chemical name(s): Poly[[6-[(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)amino]-s-triazine-2,4-diyl]-[(2,2,6,6-tetrame thyl-4-piperidyl)imino]-hexamethylene-[(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)imino]] Bis(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidyl)sebacate
- Molecular formula: Blend
- Molecular weight (g/mol): Blend
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): Blend
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Volatiles (%): 1.00 max
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 90.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 94.00 min
- Product form(s): Granular, Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton