Omnistab OB 1
4,4’-bis(benzoxazol-2-yl)stilbene. Used as fluorescent whitening agent for textile fibers, molded articles and sheets. Offers good resistance to heat. Provides exceptional whitening properties. Exhibits good light fastness and low volatility.
More information on Omnistab OB 1?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 1533-45-5
- Chemical name(s): 4,4'-bis(benzoxazol-2-yl)stilbene
- Molecular formula: C28H18N202
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 414.46
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 216-245-3
- Content (%): 98.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 355 - 360
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton, Drum