Omnistab OB BBU
Omnistab OB BBU is a stilbene derivative. It is mainly used in whitening of cotton fabric, polyamide fabrics and pulp. And also used to increase brightness of light-colored fabrics.
More information on Omnistab OB BBU?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 16470-24-9
- Chemical name(s): derivative of stilbene bistriazine acid
- Molecular formula: C40H40N12O16S4Na4
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 1165.12 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 240-521-2
- Fluorescent Strength: 100± 3
- Fineness (%): 10.00 max
- Moisture: 5.00 max
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton