Omnistab OB CBS 351 (CBS-X)
Disodium-2,2′-([1,1′-biphenyl]-4,4′-diyldivinylene)bis(benzenesulphonate). Acts as an optical brightener. Omnistab OB CBS 351 (CBS-X) functions by absorbing invisible ultraviolet radiation and re-emitting it as visible light in the blue range of the spectrum. Used to mask the yellowish cast sometimes observed in plastics and fibers after high temperature processing operations.
More information on Omnistab OB CBS 351 (CBS-X)?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 27344-41-8
- Chemical name(s): Disodium-2,2'-([1,1'-biphenyl]-4,4'-diyldivinylene)bis(benzenesulphonate)
- Molecular formula: C28H20Na2O6S2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 562.56
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 248-421-0
- Water (%): 5.00 max
- Water insolubility (%): 0.50 max
- 1% Extinction value: 1125 min
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder, Fine powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton, Drum, Fiber drum, Bag