Omnistab OB ER-1
Omnistab OB ER-1 is used for whitening and brightening of polyester fiber. Besides the OB ER-1 has a good brightening effect on plastics and polymers like polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The product acts as an optical brightener and is able to absorb ultraviolet radiation which is invincible for the naked eye. The Omnistab OB ER-1 is non-toxic, odorless and soluble in most of the organic solvents. Some of the benefits are the high temperature resistance and light stability.
More information on Omnistab OB ER-1?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 13001-40-6
- Chemical name(s): 1,4-Bis(2-cyanostyryl)benzene
- Molecular formula: C24H16N2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 332.4
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 235-836-7
- Assay (%): 99.00 min
- Melting range (°C): 230.00 - 232.00
- Fineness (mesh): 100 min
- Volatiles (%): 00.30 max
- Product form(s): Crystal powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton