Omnistab OB KSN
Acts as an optical brightener for plastics and polyester fibers. It yields highly brilliant white effects with neutral to bluish violet shade as well as excellent light fastness. It’s excellently suited for the brightening of synthetic high polymers at any processing stage. Extremely brilliant effects are achieved with relatively small quantities. Used in films, injection and compression molded material, fibers filaments, bristles.
More information on Omnistab OB KSN?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 5242-49-9
- Chemical name(s): 4,4-bis (5-methyl-2-benzoxoazol)-ethylene
- Molecular formula: C29H20N2O2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 428.48
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 226-044-2
- Content (%): 98.50 min
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton