Omnistab UV 1164
Omnistab UV 1164 is a 2-(4,6-Bis-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)-5-(octyloxy)-phenol. Acts as a light stabilizer. Offers high inherent UV stability and minimal color contribution. Exhibits low interaction with metals. Possesses high permanence. Shows very good compatibility with other stabilizer chemistries. Approved by FDA for use in olefin polymers.
More information on Omnistab UV 1164?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 2725-22-6
- Chemical name(s): 2-(4,6-Bis-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)-5-(octyloxy)-phenol
- Molecular formula: C33H39N3O2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 509.00
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 608-067-3
- Content (%): 98.50 min
- Volatiles (%): 0.30 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 88.00 - 91.00
- Absorbance (10% in toluene): 0.30
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton