Omnistab UV 1600
Omnistab UV 1600 is an UV absorber of the hydroxyphenyl triazine class exhibiting very low volatility, high absorption and good compatibility with a variety of polymers, co-additives and resin compositions.
More information on Omnistab UV 1600?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 204583-39-1
- Chemical name(s): 2-hydroxyphenyl-s-triazine derivative
- Molecular formula: C41H39N3O2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 605.77 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 440-520-9
- Melting point/range (ºC): 120 - 130°C
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton