Omnistab UV 1789
Omnistab UV 1789 is a 1-[4-(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenyl]-3-(4-methoxyphenyl)propane-1,3-dione UV absorber. Also known as Avobenzone. It’s an oil-soluble ingredient used in sunscreen products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays.
More information on Omnistab UV 1789?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 70356-09-1
- Chemical name(s): 1-[4-(1,1-dimethylethyl)phenyl]-3-(4-methoxyphenyl)propane-1,3-dione
- Molecular formula: C20H22O3
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 310.4 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 274-581-6
- Content (%): 95.00 min
- Loss on drying (%): 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton