Omnistab UV 2908
Omnistab UV 2908 is a Hexadecyl-3,5-di-t-butyl-4-hydroxybenzoate. Acts as a very good ultraviolet light stabilizer for olefins, particularly pigmented opaque formulations, for applications such as pipes, drums, sheeting, marine, and garden. Provides antioxidant activity both during thermal processing and in moderate elevated temperatures due to radical scavenging mechanism. Exhibits very good compatibility, low color contribution, low volatility and low toxicity. Can be used in combination with phenolic as well as phosphite antioxidants, and HALS to optimize performance in outdoor use – synergizies well with UV absorbers as well as antioxidants which function as hydroperoxide decomposers.
More information on Omnistab UV 2908?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 67845-93-6
- Chemical name(s): n-Hexadecyl-3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxybenzoate
- Molecular formula: C31H54O3
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 474.76 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 267-342-2
- Content (%): 99.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 59.00 - 63.00
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Transmittance 460 nm (%): 98.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 99.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton