Omnistab UV 3
High molecular weight formamidine type ultraviolet light absorber. Used for a wide range of polymers and applications including polyurethanes (Spandex, TPU, RIM), engineering plastics (PET, PC, PC/ABS, PA, PBT). Offers high thermal stability. Provides very good light absorbing characteristics and good compatibility and solubility with various polymers and solvents.
More information on Omnistab UV 3?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 586400-06-8
- Chemical name(s): N,N'-bis(4-ethoxycarbonylphenyl)-N benzylformamidine
- Molecular formula: C26H26N2O4
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 430.50
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): Unknown
- Content (%): 99.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 119 - 123
- Water (%): 0.50 max
- pH: 6 - 8
- Product form(s): Powder, Crystal powder
- Packaging option(s):