Omnistab UV 3035
Omnistab UV 3035 is a 2-cyano-3,3-diphenyl-2-propenoicaciethylester. Acts as a cyanoacrylate type UV absorber, imparting excellent light stability to a variety of polymers. Offers exceptional light absorbing characteristics and good compatibility in various substrates.
More information on Omnistab UV 3035?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 5232-99-5
- Chemical name(s): Ethyl 2‐cyano‐3,3‐diphenylpropenoate
- Molecular formula: C18H15NO2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 277.32
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 226-029-0
- Content (%): 99.00 min
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 95 - 100
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton, Bag