Omnistab UV 327
Omnistab UV 327 acts as an ultraviolet light absorber. Is a strong absorber of ultraviolet radiation in the 290~400nm region and has a high degree of photostability-photochemical energy absorbed in the ultraviolet region is dissipated as thermal energy. Exhibits good initial color, low volatility, excellent stability to heat as well as light, superior wash fastness, and resistance to gas fading.
The low pKa and high hindrance of the phenolic group result in low sensitivity to metal containing ingredients in polymer formulation – catalysts residues, metallic driers, etc. It can be used in combination with phenolic & phosphite antioxidants, and HALS to optimize performance in outdoor use. It is particulary suitable for polypropylene and polyethylene as well as cold cured polyesters, polyurethanes.
More information on Omnistab UV 327?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 3864-99-1
- Chemical name(s): 2,4-di-tert-butyl-6-(5-chlorobenzotriazol-2-yl) phenol
- Molecular formula: C20H24CIN3O
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 357.88
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 223-383-8
- Content (%): 99.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 154.00 - 156.00
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Transmittance 460 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton