Omnistab UV 329
Omnistab UV 329 is chemically 2 Phenol, 2-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-(1, 1, 3, 3-tetramethylbutyl) grade. It acts as a UV absorber belonging to hydroxyphenyl benzotriazole class.
It is an effective light stabilizer for a variety of plastics and other organic substrates. Protects polymers from UV radiation, helping to preserve the original appearance and physical integrity of molded articles, films, sheets, and fibers during outdoor weathering. Use levels of Omnistab UV 329 ranges between 0.1 and 1.0%, depending on substrate and performance requirements of the final application.
More information on Omnistab UV 329?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 3147-75-9
- Chemical name(s): 2Phenol, 2-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)
- Molecular formula: C20H25N3O
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 323.43
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 221-573-5
- Content (%): 99.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 100 - 105
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Transmittance 460 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 98.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton, Bag