Omnistab UV 3529
Omnistab UV 3529 is 1,6-Hexanediamine, N,N’-bis(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-, polymers with morpholine-2,4,6-trichloro-1,3,5-triazine. Offers low volatility and selective reactivity. Provides minimal color contribution. Omnistab UV 3529 exhibits very good compatibility with other HALS and UVA’s.
More information on Omnistab UV 3529?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 193098-40-7
- Chemical name(s): N,N'-Bis(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-1,6-hexanediamine polymers with morpholine-2,4,6-trichloro-1,3,5-triazine reaction products, methylated
- Molecular formula: (C33H60N80O)n
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 1700±10%
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): N/A
- Volatiles (%): 0.50 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 95.00 - 120.00 ºC
- TGA (ºC): 10.00 max
- Transmittance 425 nm (%): 90.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Product form(s): Pastille
- Packaging option(s): Carton