Omnistab UV 360
Omnistab UV 360 is a chemically phenol, 2, 2-methylene-bis (6-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-(1, 1, 3, 3-tetramethylbutyl)) grade. Acts as an UV absorber. It is a very low volatile product of hydroxyphenyl benzotriazole class, imparting outstanding light stability to a variety of polymers. Particularly suitable for processing and aging conditions where high loads and good compatibility are required. Helps to achieve high UV screen performance and minimizes sublimation through vents as well as prevention of deposits on molds, chill rolls or calibrators.
Also suitable for complex moldings, fibers, sheets, twin wall sheets, thin films and laminated or co-extruded semi-finished articles. Compatible with acrylic resins, polyalkylene terephthalates, polycarbonates, modified polyphenylene ether or sulfide compounds, polyamides, polyacetals, styrenics, elastomers and various high performance plastics. Omnistab UV 360 (0.2-10% by weight) can be readily incorporated in the polymer by using conventional techniques such as powder, solution, or melt blending such as extrusion compounding.
More information on Omnistab UV 360?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 103597-45-1
- Chemical name(s): Phenol, 2,2’-methylene-bis(6-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl))
- Molecular formula: C41H50N6O2
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 658.87
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 403-800-1
- Content (%): 98.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 193.00
- Loss on drying (%): 0.50 max
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Transmittance 460 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 98.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton