Omnistab UV 3638
2,2′-(1,4-Phenylene)bis[4H-3,1-benzoxazin-4-one]. Offers very strong and broad UV absorption with no color contribution. Possesses very good stabilization for polyesters and polycarbonates. Provides low volatilty. Imparts high UV screning efficiency.
More information on Omnistab UV 3638?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 18600-59-4
- Chemical name(s): 2,2'-(1,4-phenylene)bis[4H-3,1-benzoxazin-4-one]
- Molecular formula: C22H12N2O4
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 368.34
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 418-280-1
- Loss on drying (%): 0.50 max
- Melting point/range (ºC): 310
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder, Granular
- Packaging option(s): Carton