Omnistab UV 384-2
Omnistab UV 384-2 is a liquid hydroxyphenyl-benzotriazole. Acts as a UV absorber. Provides excellent spectral coverage, very high thermal stability and good photopermanence. Omnistab UV 384-2 is used in printing & packaging industrial coatings, trade sales paints, stains and finishes for wood. Recommended dosage level is 1-3%.
More information on Omnistab UV 384-2?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 127519-17-9
- Chemical name(s): Hydroxyphenyl-benzotriazole
- Molecular formula: C81H111N9O9
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 451.61
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 407-000-3
- Content (%): 93.00 min
- Color: 7.00 max
- Transmittance 460 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s):