Omnistab UV 571
Omnistab UV 571 is a liquid benzotriazole UV absorber. Imparts good light stability to a variety of polymers. Features high compatibility in various substrates, low volatility even at elevated temperatures, and high absorption and protection efficiency. Highly soluble in many solvents, monomers, or intermediates and easily emulsifiable in water-based adhesives. It can be considered for use during polymerization as well as for topical applications on PVC sheets Suitable for thermoplastic PUR, coating and integral foams, rigid and plasticized PVC, PVB, PMMA, PVDC, EVOH, EVA, hot cured unsaturated polyesters and spin finishes for PA, PET, PUR, and PP fibers. Also suitable for styrene homo- and copolymers, elastomers and polyolefins. Use levels of Omnistab UV 571 ranges between 0.2-5.0%, depending on substrate and performance requirements of the final application.
More information on Omnistab UV 571?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 125304-04-3
- Chemical name(s): 2-(2H-Benzothiazol-2-yl)-6-(dodecyl)-4-methylphenol
- Molecular formula: C25H35N3O
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 393.56
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 603-051-2
- Content (%): 95.00 min
- Volatiles (%): 0.20 max
- Color Gardener (%): 8.00 max
- Transmittance 450 nm (%): 90.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Can, Drum