Omnistab UV B 5151
Blend of a hydrophilic 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-benzotriazole UV absorber (UVA), Omnistab UV 1130 and a basic hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) Omnistab LS 292. Used in industrial, decorative, plastic, metal coatings, wood stains and varnishes, wood care products, general industrial paints, heavy duty maintenance and marine coatings, architectural coatings (roof tiles, walls, floor coatings), glass and ceramic coatings (architectural glazing, packaging) and refinish coatings. Imparts superior coating protection against gloss reduction. Possesses cracking, blistering, delamination and color change. Provides full substrate protection.
More information on Omnistab UV B 5151?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 104810-48-2,104810-47-1,25322-68-3,41556-26-7, 82919-37-7
- Chemical name(s): Blend of a hydrophilic 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-benzotriazole UV absorber (UVA) and a basic hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS).
- Molecular formula: Blend
- Molecular weight (g/mol): Blend
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): Blend
- Content (%): 93.00 min
- Ash (%): 0.10 max
- Transmittance 460 nm (%): 95.00 min
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 97.00 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Drum