Omnistab UV BP 2
Omnistab UV BP 2 is a 2,2′,4,4′-tetrahydroxybenzophenone. Acts as a ultraviolet (UV) light absorber with wide absorption band (260nm-400nm) that extends far into the UV-A range. Prevents yellowing and is compatible with polymers such as alkyd & phenolic resins, polymer dispersions and PUR systems. It is very suitable for applications in which an optimum filter effect up to the boundary with visible light is desired. Omnistab UV BP 2 is mainly used in linear polyesters or optical articles made from CR-39 poly[diethylene glycol bis(allyl carbonate)].
More information on Omnistab UV BP 2?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 131-55-5
- Chemical name(s): 2,2’,4,4’-tetrehydroxybenzophenone
- Molecular formula: C13H10O5
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 246.22 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 205-028-9
- Melting point/range (ºC): 195.00 - 197.00
- Relative density (25°C): 1.21 g/cm3
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton