Omnistab UV BP 5
Omnistab UV BP 5 is a 2-Hydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone-5-sodium sulfonate. Acts as a ultraviolet (UV) light absorber. It is a sodium salt of Omnistab UV BP 4 and soluble in water. Mainly used in textiles, like wool and synthetic fibers. Also suitable for cosmetics like hair products, where it can improve the stability.
More information on Omnistab UV BP 5?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 6628-37-1
- Chemical name(s): 2-Hydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone-5-sodium sulfonate
- Molecular formula: C14H11O6S.Na
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 330.29 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 223-772-2
- Content (%): 99.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 280.00
- Volatiles (%): 1.50 max
- pH: 6.00 - 6.50
- Heavy metals (ppm): 5.00 max
- Product form(s): Crystal powder, Powder
- Packaging option(s):