Omnistab UV BP 6
Omnistab UV BP 6 is a 2,2′-dihydroxy-4,4′-dimethoxybenzophenone. Acts as a UV absorber or light stabilizer. Used to expand service life of various polymers such as PE, PP, PC, PU, PA and nylon. Has high absorptions both in UV-A and UV-B regions. Used as UV filter in speciality chemical industries.
More information on Omnistab UV BP 6?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 131-54-4
- Chemical name(s): 2,2'-Dihydroxy-4,4'-dimethoxybenzophenone
- Molecular formula: C15H14O5
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 274.27 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 205-027-3
- Content (%): 90.00 min
- Loss on drying (%): 2.00 max
- Residue on ignition (%): 0.10 max
- K-value: 49.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder, Crystal powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton