Omnistab UV BP 8
Omnistab UV BP 8 is a 2,2′-dihydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone. Acts as a ultraviolet (UV) light absorber (280-400 nm). It has a high degree of photostability – photochemical energy absorbed in the ultraviolet region is dissipated as thermal energy. It is soluble in wide range of solvents and compatible with most polymers. Widely used in polyester & PVC plastic products such as lenses and glasses.
More information on Omnistab UV BP 8?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 131-53-3
- Chemical name(s): 2,2'-Dihydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone
- Molecular formula: C14H12O4
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 244.24 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 205-026-8
- Content (%): 97.00 min
- Colour (gardner): 5.00 max
- Volatiles (%): 2.00 max
- Transmittance 500 nm (%): 98.00 min
- Product form(s): Powder, Crystal powder
- Packaging option(s): Drum