Omnistab UV T150
Omnistab UV T150 is an ultraviolet absorber that is a triazine derivative. It is a highly effective UV B filter with exceptionally high absorptivity. Due to the very high absorbency only small concentrations are required in cosmetic suncare preparations, to achieve a high SPF value.
More information on Omnistab UV T150?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- CAS number(s): 88122-99-0
- Chemical name(s): Ethylhexyl Triazone
- Molecular formula: C48H66N6O6
- Molecular weight (g/mol): 823.07 g/mol
- EU (EG-No (EINECS/ELINCS)): 402-070-1
- Content (%): 98.00 min
- Melting point/range (ºC): 128.00 - 132.00
- Moisture: 0.50 max
- Product form(s): Powder
- Packaging option(s): Carton