PVH is a specialty latex useful for dipping and coating applications involving high modulus and excellent ageing. A major use is in the back coating of artificial fur fabrics and the manufacture of propylatics.
More information on PVH?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.3
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 980 Average results
- Ammonia content (%): 0.68
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 30.5
- pH: 10.8
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 16.0
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 25.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 50 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 75 Average results
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Drum, IBC, Bulk