Low ammonia prevulcanised natural rubber latex having a medium modulus with high purity/low toxicity rating making it an ideal latex for the production of medical goods. Low ammonia PV NRL medium modulus is used in a variety of dipping processes whereby medium modulus is required. It is an ‘easy-to-use’ latex for heat sensitize dipping and also suitable for making medical products, especially for gloves, tubing and catheters. Other important usage includes can sealing compounds, toy balloons, cotton supported gloves and also other surface coating applications.
More information on PVML?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.3
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 800 min
- Ammonia content (%): 0.38
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 30.5
- pH: 10.6
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 11.8
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 25.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 50 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 75 min
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Drum, IBC, Bulk