Ultra low ammonia PV NRL medium modulus is used in a variety of dipping processes whereby medium modulus is required. It is particularly suitable for all types of gloves and catheter manufacture using the coagulant or straight dipping process.
Ultra low ammonia PV NRL medium modulus can also be used for can sealing and toy casting. It also provides excellent casting characteristics for textiles, metal and other surfaces and has been successfully used as a binder for rubber crumb in sport tracks and playground preparations.
More information on PVM4003?
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you today
- Total Solid Content (TSC) %: 60.3
- Mechanical Stability (secs): 1200 average results
- Ammonia content (%): 0.05 max
- Ford Cup 3 Viscosity @ 25°C (sec): 33.5
- pH: 10.5
- Unaged modulus at 700% (MPa): 12.8
- Unaged tensile strenght (MPa): 27.0
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) modulus at 700% (MPa): 50 min
- Aged (22hrs at 100ºC ) tensile strenght: 70 average results
- Product form(s): Liquid
- Packaging option(s): Drum, Bulk